Sunday, January 16, 2011

Eclipse



"Let's face it I'm hotter than you."

I will be the first to tell you that Twilight was pretty much one of the worst movies ever made. I thought the book was terrible too. I finally watched the second movie in the saga, New Moon, last week. It was better than the first, but still not that good. My wife kept telling me that the third was the best of all. I was sure of that. How could it have been any worse? Well she was right it was much better. I'm not sure if it was the great fight scenes or the character development of the rest of the crew, but it was much more endurable.

I enjoyed the scenery of this film as I did the other two. I like the Seattle outskirts. Even though this (like almost every other film)was filmed in BC Canada. I really like the fight scene between the new borns and the Cullens and wolves. I am confused about then shattering though. Maybe they explain that in the book. I really enjoyed how they finally explained the character of the cullen family. Now I can hate them less now that I know why they are the way they are. The story of Jasper being a civil war Colonel was very interesting.

Over all this was a much more entertaining movie and I would even venture watching it a second time.

Oh, and for the females keeping score I was team Jacob, just for name sake, but after the fighting scenes, sorry, I'm switching teams.

6.85 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment